Pierce Brosnan makes his 007 debut, replacing Timothy Dalton as Britain's most celebrated secret agent. On his first post-Cold War mission, Bond is sent to blow up a Soviet chemical weapons factory with agent 006 (Sean Bean). Nine years later, Bond becomes involved in the break-up of the Soviet Union, and soon finds himself involved with a blitzkrieg of stolen helicopters, beautiful female assassins, Russian Mafiosi and the race for a vital piece of weaponry - the credit-card sized 'GoldenEye'.
- Aspect Ratio : 2.35:1
Product Dimensions : 7.48 x 5.31 x 0.59 inches; 3.17 Ounces
- Item model number : 2926001000
- Media Format : PAL, Original recording remastered
- Run time : 2 hours and 5 minutes
- Release date : 03M 12, 2007
- Studio : Twentieth Century Fox