A documentary about the journey of three climbers who set out to scale Meru, one of the most challenging mountains in the Himalayas. After a failed attempt in 2008, Conrad Anker, Jimmy Chin and Renan Ozturk embarked upon a second try of the Shark's Fin route on the Meru Peak.
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 - 1.78:1
- Rated : Exempt
- Package Dimensions : 18.6 x 13.6 x 1.6 cm; 100 Grams
- Director : Jimmy Chin, Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi
- Media Format : PAL
- Run time : 1 hour and 27 minutes
- Release date : 7 Mar. 2016
- Studio : Universal
- Producers : Jimmy Chin, Shannon Ethridge, Elizabeth Chai Vasarhelyi
- Number of discs : 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.