Based on the inspirational true story of surfing icon Jay Moriarty, OF MEN AND MAVERICKS tells the story of a young man's quest to surf Northern California's most dangerous wave, and the local legend who takes him under his wing. What begins as a mentorship turns into a unique lifelong bond, as the two unlikely friends discover that there is nothing more powerful than pushing your limits and chasing a nearly impossible dream.
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- MPAA rating : s_medPG PG (Parental Guidance Suggested)
- Product Dimensions : 7.75 x 5.25 x 0.5 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Item model number : 2282786
- Media Format : Multiple Formats, Color, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Run time : 1 hour and 57 minutes
- Release date : February 26, 2013
- Actors : Gerard Butler, Elisabeth Shue
- Subtitles: : English
- Studio : 20th Century Fox
- Number of discs : 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.