From the 1870s to the modern era, RADIOACTIVE is a journey through Marie Curie’s (Rosamund Pike) enduring legacies – her passionate relationships, scientific breakthroughs, and the consequences that followed for her and for the world. After meeting fellow scientist Pierre Curie (Sam Riley), the pair marry and change the face of science forever by their discovery of radioactivity. The genius of the Curie's world-changing discoveries and the ensuing Nobel Prize propels the couple into the international limelight. From the producers of ATONEMENT and DARKEST HOUR and Academy Award® nominated director Marjane Satrapi (PERSEPOLIS) comes a bold, visionary depiction of the transformative effects and ensuing fallout of the Curie’s work and how this shaped the 20th Century.
The film stars BAFTA and Academy Award® nominee Rosamund Pike (GONE GIRL, A UNITED KINGDOM), Sam Riley (CONTROL, MALEFICENT), Anya Taylor-Joy (THE WITCH, EMMA) Simon Russell Beale (THE DEATH OF STALIN, INTO THE WOODS).
- Aspect Ratio : 16:9 - 2.35:1
- Rated : To Be Announced
- Language : English
- Product Dimensions : 25 x 15 x 3 cm; 80 Grams
- Director : Marjane Satrapi
- Media Format : PAL
- Run time : 1 hour and 50 minutes
- Release date : 27 July 2020
- Actors : Rosamund Pike, Sam Riley, Simon Russell Beale, Anya Taylor-Joy, Aneurin Barnard
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Studiocanal