Fifth film in the popular sci-fi action franchise directed by Alan Taylor. In 2029, John Connor (Jason Clarke), leader of the human resistance movement against the machines, learns that Skynet is planning to attack the movement by targeting him in the past and changing the future timeline. In an effort to ensure his own existence and the survival of the human race, John sends lieutenant Kyle Reese (Jai Courtney) back to protect his mother. But when Kyle arrives to find Sarah Connor (Emilia Clarke) partnered with a T-800 (Arnold Schwarzenegger) and fending off an unexpected enemy, it seems there is much more at stake than previously thought... The supporting cast includes Matt Smith, Lee Byung-hun and J.K. Simmons.
- Rated : To Be Announced
- Director : Alan Taylor, Alan Taylor
- Media Format : Blu-ray
- Run time : 2 hours and 5 minutes
- Actors : Arnold Schwarzenegger, Emilia Clarke, Jai Courtney, J.K. Simmons, Matt Smith
- Studio : Paramount
- Producers : David Ellison, Dana Goldberg, David Ellison
- Writers : Laeta Kalogridis, Patrick Lussier
- Number of discs : 3
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.