Join Amadeus the Wizard, Pontius the Knight, and Zoya the Thief on a journey across a forsaken and ruined kingdom. Bound to a mysterious artifact called Trine, the three unlikely heroes use their unique skills to battle the undead, navigate treacherous environments, and solve challenging physics-based puzzles across a collection of perilous quests in this best-selling adventure series. Through the first three titles, the protagonists come to discover, understand, and seek to control the powers bestowed upon them by Trine.
The newest entry to the best-selling adventure series, Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince, returns to TrineÕs beloved 2.5D roots. Discover the mysterious Prince Selius, a troubled young wizard whose dark dreams have materialised to wreak havoc in reality. It is up to the band of heroes to resolve the situation before the princeÕs magical turmoil consumes the world in its shadows.
- The complete Trine experience. Includes all four titles in the series including Trine Enchanted Edition, Trine 2: Complete Story, Trine 3: Artifacts of Power and the all new Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince.
- Intuitive puzzles. Harness the elements themselves and experiment with new skills to overcome challenges and obstacles.
- Dynamic real-time combat. Switch between characters on the fly and adapt to any situation.
- Boundary pushing graphics. Immersive atmosphere with next-gen visuals create a fantasy world begging to be explored.
- Meaningful character building. Earn experience points and invest into upgrades for the heroesÕ abilities.
- Rewarding exploration. Dozens of carefully designed and diverse levels to explore, each with distinctly unique environments and styles that are brimming with secrets to discover.
- Local and online multiplayer. Brave the adventure alone or with friends in online or local co-op.
- Engaging story. An expansive tale that unfolds across four fantastical fairytale adventures.